Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by Dean T.
Good game, regular updates and expansions will make it great. Solid offering, worth $0.99. You won't regret it.
- by Slr2642
- by Đoàn
- by AngelFrom
Awesome!! Love it! So addicting
- by Lalalander1234567890
Ehh It's actually fun while it lasts but once you get to 30 elements it gets you to buy the full version. You can always restart by going to options but you lose everything....... If you get this app just know that it's like a demo and if you like it you should probably spend the buck on the full version. It's still fun, though.
- by Grog geeksomething.com
Lots of fun but it needs an update Can we please get ep 2?
- by Daniele
Bellisimo e secondo me è giustissima la cosa del bagliore divino perché poi troppo facile... Cmq loro devono guadagnare dopo che hanno fatto questo gran lavorone... Ha un po di imperfezioni specialmente nelle reliquie, negli enigmi e nelle missioni. Il gioco principale non ha neanche un bug (che io sappia). Faccio i complimenti ai creatori.
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen