Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by Nicholasander
Excellent I love it but just that the time to fill the energy is too long! Try and make it shorter plz
- by Laura
- by Stars 415
Doodle God I love this game. The graphics are amazing abs the game itself is very interesting. Cannot wait for the update
Doodle Ça fait changement ye cool
- by chickennuggetsoup
Best. Game. Ever. This is one of the best games I've played. Can't wait for the new updates!
- by nniwz
做任务做任务 游戏以前就玩过 很不错 这次做任务又下了一次 可惜没有第一次造的元素多了 给个好评吧 小广告有点烦人
- by LarryKingLive1982
Elements? Cats? I liked it, but where were the cats?! Some of the combinations are absurd and you could never guess them, which means a lot of the time you end up just randomly combing things to get another thing. I also don't get why they're called elements. Maybe I need to recheck my Periodic Table, but I'm pretty sure that Vampires aren't on there. Overall though, a very addictive and original game.
- by Jorge da person
Awsome This game just keeps getting better and better
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen