Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by Duckybean
Not as simple as it looks Imaginative, intuitive, fun and unique. It will make you feel so happy when you come up with a new element, while the tips keep you from being stuck in one place, without giving the answer away too easily. The snarky comments that the background voices make are just all the more incentive to keep searching. Loving it, thanks for the fresh concept.
- by Aidanboii9
Completed Love this game just wish there wad more elements I've completed this game and had it 4 2 days
- by Ayslinn
Awesome So addicting can't wait for the update.
Best Its so fun its the bom
- by DUDE 01
If u don't like this app go firetruck yourself It is da best app ever and for all thoughs haters go hump a tree
- by Meh_you
Meh_you007 Super awesome cool!!!
- by scotty125
Best Best game ever
- by alittleteapot25
Awesomely addictive I'm not that into iPhone games but my friend told me about this one so I gave it a go. I did not want to put it down. Only reason i stopped playing was that my battery was dead. Finished it within a day. Great puzzle
- by trinh nguyen
Echt super Echt super en ook nog origineel & verslavend een echte aanrader en kan niet wachten tot er een update voor dit spel komt (meer spullen enz ) ( want heb alles al uit gespeeld in 3 dagen)
- by Duckhero
Doodle god Pro.
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen