Doodle God puts the power of creation in your hands!
The power of creation is in your hands! In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague…
Over 85,000,000 players tried to create their own world in the last few months!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Intuitive one-click game play encourages thoughtful, creative play
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- NEW HD retina display graphics.
- New UI and in-game graphics.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New 20th Century Greatest Inventions. Inventions for every decade of 20th century.
- New artifacts. Collect special collectible artifacts created by amazing triple reactions.
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
Aweso e and Its for all fuckin ages
- by Warrikon
O hai Yeh with these new achievements, it's so frustrating to get the ones without using the hints. Please add a hint disable button becoz the number of times I've hit it when I'm over 100 has pee'd me off. Also a bug when you start at the "beginning" and then u do rescue the princess, the human goes in the orc/elf/etc the game just gets stuffed up. Fix bothy too and I'll luv yer forevah (not dat way >_>) ---------- If joybits even thinks of putting a money system into this game, then I hope they lose all their customers. Keep it clean, keep it good. Dont stuff it up.
- by 4074halo6
Fantastique Sais trop plaisent à jouer car sais toi qui crée des chose alors moi je trouve se jeu au top du top!!!!
- by Cpl garrick
Awesome It's epic and but it takes awhile
- by nV13
Sweet n addictive Just like candy
Ok Nice game
- by Ricky41397
Awesome Awesome game, finished it :D
Excellent! But,what's the difference of Doodle God Free and Doodle God F2P?I don't know what to download XD awesome game.
- by Vex74
Fantastico! È bellissimo giocare a fare il creatore! Speriamo in nuovi aggiornamenti...
"Doodle God is simple, accessible, and fun. If you’re looking for a unique iPhone title with a surprising amount of charm and polish, you’re going to have a great time here. Wonderfully unique concept. Deeply satisfying!"GameZebo
"Doodle God is a unique, bizarrely addictive game in which you combine different stuff to make more stuff: water and air into steam, or humans and blood into vampires. It's weird, funny, and, in short, awesome. It’s addictive. Insanely so! Lots of fun."148Apps
"Discovering each new element was an utter delight... With Doodle God, not only did I completely finish the game, I couldn’t put it down. Admittedly, it’s not a very long game, but for several hours, it had my total and undivided attention. And, this is the important part, I absolutely LOVED every second of it."AppSafari
"I would recommend buying it, definitely worth it!"TouchGen