Doodle God Blitz
UNLEASH YOUR INNER GOD AND CREATE A UNIVERSE
In this addictive, ALL ages, puzzle game mix and match different combinations of fire, earth, wind and air to create an entire universe! As you create each element watch your world come alive as each element animates on your planet. The new “Planet” mode offers a new way to create a universe of your dreams. As you successfully combine elements watch your planet come alive as you play. Watch Volcanoes and Skyscrapers appear before your eyes!
Of course the universe was not created in a day. You’ll have to work your up from a simple microorganism to create animals, tools, storms and even build armies before you have what it takes to build the universe! But beware, the power of creation may have unintended consequences, inventing the wheel might just trigger a zombie plague… Don’t worry, you are not alone on this cosmic journey! Every time you successfully create a new item you’ll be rewarded with the wit and wisdom of some of the greatest philosophers and comedians of all time. Unleash your inner god with Doodle God™!
- New F2P mode & new game play features.
- One build for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
- The ability to turn off Ads!
- Now available in 13 languages: English, Dutch, French, Spain, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish & German.
- NEW Visual “Planet” Mode allows players to see their planet come alive as you play.
- NEW “Mission” Mode offers new challenging puzzles.
- New Artifacts Mode: Collect ancient artifacts like Stonehenge created by amazing triple reactions.
- Mold fire, wind, earth and air to create the Universe.
- Create 300+ advanced items and concepts.
- Hundreds of interesting, funny and thought-provoking quotes and sayings.
- New “Puzzle” mode. Create locomotives, sky scrappers and more
- New “Quests” mode. Can you save the Princess or escape a Desert Island?
- New reactions with existing elements and episodes.
- New achievements.
- New Elements encyclopedia with wikipedia links.
- Improved mini-games for arcade fans.
- by Steve
Only shows glow power on creation. Needs to have it shown before.
- by Shawna
I think when you combine the elements you should get them for free instead of having to use those energy looking things and to get more I have to pay and they cost a lot and I think they should be infinite the whole time.... FIX NOOOWW cause I can't go any further in the game without them
- by Adrianita
- by janusz
- by adrian
- by Rah
- by Kamil
- by 宗霖
- by Saber
- by Rafael Amaro
Educativo e sexy